Wednesday 27 May 2009

The Magical World Of Craig Fawell

I've had these floating around for a while, better upload them. They're not quite finished, sort of need polishing but I think they get their point across. (The text hasn't been added yet on these ones.) And there are a few spelling mistakes and names spelt wrong. -.- That will be corrected.







Colours need fixing and the annotations underneath the images need to be added. Also, I have one more image than I should do. *counts* No, 2 more than I need but I don't think I'm counting your face book Picture Craig, loving the hat. This has taken me a while to get my head wrapped around it but once i sussed out the layout, everything else sort of fell into place. Not bad for my first magazine spread. I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment