Tuesday 17 March 2009

A Sub-Microscopic Infectious Agent

That would be virus to you and me.

"Communication is a virus, how does it spread?"

New brief and this time it's a collaboration.
My parter in crime is Tom

He needed someone with "savy" software skills and I needed someone whose hand writing didn't look like spiders dancing in ink.

Despite what certain people have said, I think we'll make a good team.

Task: To get people to read more.

Perfect, both Tom and I really enjoy reading.

Why have you chosen this task?
Tom: Because i like reading and i think epople lose allot from not doing so.
Leigh (me) : I enjoy reading more so that watching TV. In my opinion, more people should do it!

What are my specific areas of creative interest in this task?
Tom: Book cover design, hot to make books cool-ads, type, ceontent.
Leigh: Decent book design (badly designed irritates me, Anita Blake prime example.) Actual content, writing, fandoms.

What specific design skills do you have to offer in relation to your chosen task?
Tom: Crafting, concept spooling, ideas, researcher
Leigh: illustration, layouts, knowledge of software (savy)

What specific non-design skills do you have to offer in relation to your chosen task?
Tom: Concepts and Idea generation, good with rhymes & writing, research
Leigh: Good Imagination, concepts, idea generation, humour

What will your specific roles be in the collaboration in the relation to your brief?
Tom: researcher, concept and idea generator, crafting
Leigh: software, concepts, layout, type, illustration

What will your individual responsibilities be in relation to your brief?
Tom: researcher, concept artist
Leigh: Concept artist, layouts.


What will you joint responsibility's be?
Discussing concepts and where we are going with it. Evaluation and statement of itent, visual, development, crits and blogs.

Signed and dotted in blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment