Monday 9 March 2009

Such Little Books

So I was a little stumped at first on how to approach this new brief. I looked at several differnt things like sprucing up a Employee's handbook to motivational posters. Neither one of them really got my interest so I moved onto looking at just how people try to resolve conflicts.

Americans are good at confronting people, but we the British (well most of us) are not too good at it. Who wants to approach the guy they really don't like and then try to tell them how much they annoy you. Would you want to work with that over your conscious?

So I began looking into Practical Jokes that can be pulled around the office. Simple ones like whistling everything you pass your target to outrageous ones like sanding down their desk each night for the next several months.

At first I looked at putting these jokes on the back of some very professional looking business cards. Overall, people liked the idea but it was pointed out that if they're business cards, then why would you have jokes on the back. I admit I hadn't thought about this but then little books where mentioned and I started to look into them.








I have a simple idea but I think it might work...

No comments:

Post a Comment